Difference between revisions of "HTP Database"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
HTP Database Table Structure
Revision as of 16:22, 12 May 2016
The High-Throughput Phenotyping database consists of a set of platform-specific tables for each data collection platform: pheMU, phenocart and phenocam. Each platform has an images table, an htp table and a run table.
- The images table stores metadata about the images that were collected during each data collection run.
- The htp table stores metadata about sensor measurements (observations) that were collected during each run.
- The run table stores information about each data collection run such as date/time and geographical extent of the run.
Each set of platform-specific tables also relates to the plot_map table and the htp_instrument table.
- The plot_map table contains information about the geographical coordinates of each plot associated with an experiment (field).
- The htp_instrument table contains information about cameras and sensors used on each platform.
The diagram below illustrates the generalized set of HTP tables and their relationships.